iPower 80w (5000 mAh built in Lipo)
The iPower comes with an ultra-large battery capacity of 5000mAh in a compact design, which can last you for a remarkably long time at any power setting. Not only does it apply the new firmware with Smart mode and custom logo, the iPower also has a fashionable looking and comes with many attractive colours for your options.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
Thread type: 510 thread
Output mode: VW/Bypass/Smart/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-80W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass/Smart mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
Colour: brushed silver, white, grey, bronze, wood grain
Long Sustainable Battery Life
The iPower comes in a compact design with an ultra-large battery capacity of 5000mAh.
The Latest Firmware
It applies the latest firmware which features new VW interface, Smart mode and custom logo.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product, there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Vape Africa ( Pty ) Ltd will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Wood, Grey, Brushed Bronze, Silver, White